The 15th annual meeting of the Taiwanese Society for Investigative Dermatology (TSID) and the 46th Annual Meeting of Taiwanese Dermatological Association will hold in the same venue.
If you want to only attend the 15th Annual Meeting of TSID, please register online directly. (For free)
Nov. 14th-15th Open on-site registration.
To those who want to attend the 46th Annual Meeting of TDA, please register on the official website (https://www.tdmt.org/2020) and make payment, the deadline of pre-registration fee is on Oct. 15.
TSID 15th Annual Meeting 【Online Meeting】Registration Form
The 15th Annual Meeting of The Taiwanese Society for Investigative Dermatology (TSID) will be held on November 14-15, 2020 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
The programs of TSID are free to join for online participation.
This form is for online TSID participants only. The closing date for this registration is October 31st.
The meeting code of Cisco Webex will be sent to the registered participants one week before the conference date.
Visit our official website for more details.
*The TDA/TSID joint plenary session will be held in R305, and the talks of this joint session will not be presented online.
1. Photo identification will be required for registration.
2. Registration Time for each conference day:
Friday, Nov. 13: 12:00~17:30
Saturday, Nov. 14: 08:00~17:30
Sunday, Nov. 15: 08:00~13:30
3. The onsite registration desk locates on thed Thir floor of Kaohsiung Exhibition Center.(No.39, Chenggong 2nd Road, Qianzhen Dist., Kaohsiung 806, Taiwan, ROC).
For details, please refer to the link：http://www.kecc.com.tw
1. Please wear your name badge at all times; attendees will need the name badge to gain admission to scientific sessions and the exhibition area.
Please note that our staff members are instructed not to permit entry without a name badge.
2. The Congress does not provide childcare. Children and infants are not permitted in any of the congress session rooms or events. Disruptive behavior will result in the revocation of attendance privileges. Attendees must be 18 years of age or older to attend any social activities.
1. Lunches and coffee breaks are included in the registration fee.
2. Gala dinner is canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The unauthorized use of any form of device to audiotape, photograph, or video-record is prohibited during the lectures
KEC will provide free Wi-Fi service during the meeting.