Kaohsiung Exhibition Center (KEC)
No.39, Chenggong 2nd Rd, Qianzhen District, Kaohsiung 806, Taiwan
Tel：+886 7 213 1188
Taoyuan International Airport (Northern Taiwan)
The airport is in the Top 30 busiest airports in Asia and hosts over 25 million passengers each year.
Over 35 airlines serve the airport with flights throughout Asia and Europe and North America.
The fastest and easiest way to get to Kaohsiung City from Taoyuan International Airport is by High Speed Rail.
Kaohsiung International Airport (Southern Taiwan)
Kaohsiung International Airport is an air transportation hub in southern Taiwan and located in the downtown of Kaoshiung City.
Direct flights from over 40 major Asian cities.
High Speed Rail connects from Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) to Kaohsiung City in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Terminal in Kaohsiung is Zuoying Station, 20 minutes taxi ride to KEC, or take the Kaohsiung Rapid Transit to Sanduo Shopping District which is then a 10 minute walk to KEC. (Taking taxi is recommended)
Take Kaohsiung Rapid Transit Red Line and get off at Sanduo Shopping District Station which is the closest to KEC. It’s a 10-minute walk from there.
Kaohsiung Light Rail Transit (Circular Line)
Kaohsiung Light Rail /C8 Station：Kaohsiung Exhibition Center
1. Test-ride Schedule：First train 07:00 am, last train 21:00 pm
2. Every 10 minutes during peak hours. Every 15 minutes during off-peak hours
3. Test-ride station：C1 Lizihnei~ C8 Kaohsiung Exhibition Center. Passengers must press the “open” button while getting on/off trains.
4. Opration Line
5. Please visit Kaohsiung Light Rail to learn more updated information.
Highway No.1 to Zhongzheng Road Exit → Zhongzheng Road → Turn left onto Zhonghua Road → Turn right onto Siwei Road →Turn left onto Chenggong Road → Arrive
Highway No.1 to Kaohsiung End/Zhongshan Road Exit, make right → Zhongshan Road → Turn left onto Xinguang Road →Turn left onto Chenggong 2nd Road → Arrive
2. Red 16 (Kaohsiung Software Technology Park Sanduo Shopping District Station)
3. 70 (Cianjhen Station Chang Gung Memorial Hospital)
(Above information has been partially adapted from the official website of KEC)
Parking Lot Opening Hours : 8 am - 10 pm
Car：NT$40 / per hour
Motorbikes：NT$40 / per time